Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On A Mission!

So as some of you may know, I'm a mother. Which means that I was pregnant. Which means that my body has changed a lot through that journey. I gained about 22 kgs throughout pregnancy, and I've lost them all.

What is the mission, you may ask? My mission is to lose more weight, before "gasp" getting pregnant again. I'm not saying I want a bikini body, because, well, I don't wear bikinis. But I want a slimmer body.

And so I am going public with my mission and you are all going to watch me losing the weight! I know I can do it because I've done it many times before. But this time it's different and more challenging.

I have a toddler who just won't leave me alone, the only break I get is her afternoon nap, and usually there's a lot to be done during her nap, so exercising doesn't happen very much.

My goal is to lose 8 kgs in no specific time frame, the important part is not to gain them back. I know a lot about exercise and health and it's time for me to put this knowledge into use.

Today, I weigh 66 kgs... I will try to eat more healthy and exercise more than once a week "sigh". I will share my weight loss journey with you, even post healthy recipes and quick exercises that make weight loss happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment